Beside suffering from chronic pain, I also suffer from crippling anxiety and insomnia, and I find massage therapy to be really relaxing especially when I’m feeling particularly stressed. I use my Naipo Cordless Handheld Massager every day without fail, so I was happy when Naipo asked if I’d like to try the Naipo Wireless Eye Massager as I get such awful tension headaches and I’ve never tried an eye massager before.
The Naipo Wireless Eye Massager is available to purchase from their official site and it really appealed to me as its wireless as I like to be able to use it wherever I want to. You could even use it in the car or a plane if you wanted to as it is wireless it gives you a lot more freedom than having to worry about finding a plug to be able to use it. I have a fear of flying but if I had to fly somewhere, I would absolutely pack this massager as it is so relaxing and really helps to distract you from whatever is causing you stress even if it’s just for the 10 to 20 minutes, you’re using the massager.
Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Technical Specifications.
- INTELLIGENT EYE MASSAGER – With comprehensive function and elegant appearance, the wireless electric eye massager can help you to relieve eye fatigue and reduce eye circles, providing you comfortable and pleasant experience. It’s for home use, not for medical.
- THREE MASSAGE MODES TO RELIEVE EYE FATIGUE – There are sleeping mode, med mode and hard mode in total. The air pressure, vibration, heat and music functions are combined in different modes to make you enjoy eye massage spa.
- EASY USE WITH ONE CLICK CONTROL – Equipped with clear LCD display, it’s easy to switch different modes with one click button loop. Automatic 10-15 minutes timing is set to save power and protect your eyes. Just enjoy your massage after one day work and fatigue.
- PORTABLE & RECHARGEABLE – The eye massager is 180° foldable, making it small to put in your bag and carry in travel. The elastic strap is adjustable to fit different faces. Built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery, it is easy to charge with our including USB charging cable. (The adapter is not included.)
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION – Naipo eye therapy massager features built-in speakers inside and allows you to connect via Bluetooth to play your song list. The “MED” and “HARD” modes are with prerecorded music enhance relaxation. Turn the music off with continuous pressing 3 times the power button if you don’t like it.
It’s very easy to change the modes whilst you have the massager in place, and the massager has a good quality elastic strap which is adjustable allowing you to have the massager as tight or loose as you want. The tighter the strap, the more intense the massage is so I tend to go for a quite a loose strap as I don’t want an extremely intense massage.
The fabric on the underside of the mask which covers your eyes is so silky and soft and feels nice on the skin and always feels comfortable during use. I was quite sceptical on how effective a massager would be for the face, but I’m really surprised. I’ve had a stressful couple of weeks, and I can put the massager on when I’m feeling incredibly stressed and anxious and even after just ten minutes, my tension headache is reduced, and I feel calmer.
I have never not felt calmer and more relaxed after using the massager and for that alone, I am extremely appreciative. Usually when my anxiety strikes, nothing will make me feel better except sleep (if I can even fall asleep in the first place) but all three modes are very effective at reducing tension, making me feel more relaxed and relieving any pain I might be experiencing after staring at a computer screen all day.
The whirring sounds during use are quite loud as there’s so much going on; vibrations, air pressure and heat so I’d say it’s louder than an electric toothbrush but it’s not too loud that you couldn’t listen to a podcast or YouTube video whilst wearing the mask but obviously you won’t be able to watch anything.
I particularly like that the vibrations and air compression movements of the Naipo Wireless Eye Massager are very varied, and you can’t guess what comes next and the device simply beeps and decompresses at the end of the session. I have to admit I don’t like the sounds though, they’re very strange and not very relaxing in my opinion.
There’s a couple of water sounds, a cricket’s sound (which isn’t remotely relaxing) and a wind sound I think but I never use the sounds as I would rather listen to something I enjoy rather than the same four sounds on repeat. There are lots of reviews on Amazon if you want to read any other reviews on the massager but it’s such a welcome addition to my relaxation regime and I like that it can be charged via USB.
Purchase it today with promo code [EYE50] for the limited-time price of $43, that’s a 50% off from naipocare.com